"Bridge to renewed wellness"
"To inspire and empower people to lead healthy lifestyles through education, nutrition and exercise"
CJ has worked in the health and wellness field for the past 8 years, specializing in working with older adults and individuals with MS and Parkinson's. She has an Associate of Applied Science degree in Health and Exercise Science from Globe College and is also a certified Personal Trainer, Reiki Practitioner and American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Health and Fitness Specialist. She has specialty certifications in Yoga, Mat Pilates, Pilates Reformer Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program, Muscular Sclerosis Society (water and land exercise training), Balatone, Zumba, Group Exercise, Drums Alive, American Red Cross Lifeguarding, CPR, First Aid and AED.
The benefits of wellness & nutrition coaching
Working with a wellness professional will no only help you continue an exercise program. They will work on all aspects of your health and wellbeing as well by:
- Enhancing your balance and flexibility
- Improving your nutrition by making healthier choices
- Enriching your life with relaxation
- Improving circulation
- Renewing energy and endurance
- Decreasing joint and back pain
- Improving mental health and mood–this will decline depression and anxiety
- Metabolic conditioning–designed to build muscle and burns fat more efficiently (and faster!)
- Improving motivation with positive encouragement
- Increasing bone density
- Reversing metabolic syndrome and reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes